Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh poop.

So yesterday morning, we lost one of our biggest clients.

I've never seen a person lapse into a catatonic state before, but I imagine it would leave me with the same feeling I had yesterday as I watched the account team and creatives on that account receive the news. 

Immediately, they took the day off and went for beers, a better brand of beers than what we had been drinking ;)

But in the people that stayed at the office, I was inspired (I can't blame those who left for drinks, hard to work on a client that just told you we don't want your creative anymore). 

The people that remained at the office didn't walk around like zombies, they set themselves to their work, and were determined to kick ass.

I am determined to kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment