Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Working on Three brands at once.

I think one of the things Portfolio School could never prepare us for, or didn't prepare us for is working on more than one brand at a time. Sure we had a little overlap from our Monday concept class to our Thursday concept class, and we obviously were tweaking the campaigns we were going to push in our book, but I'm talking about the meat of advertising.

Concepts.

This week I started concepts for three different campaigns, and a pitch for three different brands.

It's hard. 

In portfolio school I had the luxury of focusing all my energy into one project at a time, I had the power of tunnel vision. 

Now, I have to budget brain time.

And if you think budgeting your check is hard, wait til you budget your brain.

PJL

No comments:

Post a Comment